X-Ray Tech Aide – Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
Location: Olympia, WA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15 – $21.39 per hour
(Pay is determined based on years of experience)
-Must Provide a COVID-19 Vaccination Record-
Olympia Orthopaedics is a drug-free, alcohol-free, and smoke-free workplace. If offered employment, passage of background screen and pre-employment drug screen is required. Please note nicotine levels are included in testing.
X-Ray Tech Aide Job Duties:
· Escorting/transporting patients from exam rooms to X-ray department.
· Schedule, check-in, and discharge patients from OOA’s patient database software.
· Verify orders are correctly in Athena.
· Organizing and requesting patient medical records.
· Reviewing missing charges and sending billing slips to the billing department.
· Verifying accuracy of records and diagnostic images with physicians and patients.
· Assisting X-ray technologists with patient care during X-ray exams.
· Clean X-ray rooms after exams.
· Assist x-ray technologists in tasks related to imaging such as assisting a patient to and from the table, cleaning the room, editing (cropping, labeling) images if necessary, stocking rooms.
· Possibility of learning our PACs system to create surgery discs for our providers.
· Other duties as assigned by technologist or Supervisor.
X-Ray Tech Aide Job Requirements:
· One year of experience in a medical office setting, preferred.
· Knowledge of human anatomy preferred.
· High school diploma or GED.
X-Ray Tech Aide Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this Job, an X-ray Tech Aide is regularly required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to type or write with a pen; reach with hands and arms above the head. The X-ray Tech Aide is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The X-ray Tech Aide must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For a complete X-Ray Tech Aide job description, please visit: https://olyortho.com/career-opportunities/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $21.39 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply