Join our fast-growing, mobile primary care practice! Rather than seeing patients in a clinic setting, we see our patients in their homes or in a facility.
We are looking for a Physician’s Assistant / Nurse Practitioner with Primary Care experience to diagnose and treat health conditions, provide patient education, collaborate with Home Health/Hospice providers and other healthcare providers.
DO YOU ENJOY Working independently? Having a physician back up when you need it? Having a supportive and amazing team behind you each & every day? Working no weekends, no holidays, choosing your work schedule each week? Seeing patients 1:1 without interruptions? Being paid a base salary with an UNLIMITED earning potential through patient visit bonus pay.
At CHP – YOU direct your job, YOU direct your cares, YOU decide on your income total!
The mission of Community Healthcare Partners is to provide the highest quality of health care to our patients and the communities in which we serve. This particular position is for a provider to service patients in their homes or facilities. We are looking for one provider for the North & North East Lincoln / West Omaha / Fremont communities (and all rural areas in between). As these areas continue to grow we will move this position to 2 providers and make a split between Lincoln & Omaha.
The position involves conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator. You will provide care ranging from acute illness and injury to chronic condition management and education. Independent clinical experience in primary care/ER/Urgent Care is vital as this position will see many differing diagnosis groups.
As a Physician’s Assistant / Nurse Practitioner, you will work closely with other healthcare professionals, family members, etc. thus you should have a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively are vital as an in-home Primary Care provider.
This position has a bonus structure in place, allowing you unlimited earning potential. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
Start date will begin after credentialing has been completed
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe and manage medications
- Maintain accurate electronic records and schedules
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
- Collaborate with medical director and other providers
- Proven experience as a PA in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid NE PA license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and current car insurance.
- Master’s (Required)
- Practicing as PA in hospital or clinic setting.: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- DEA Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply