Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA
Twin Cities Metro Area
- Provide client treatment visits in their individual homes, or, occasionally, within a Senior Living Community
- Implement client treatment plans with guidance from the PT
- Instruct patients on physical therapy interventions, modalities and home exercise programs
- Provide treatment / interventions for patients that allows for excellent patient outcomes
- Current Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA license in the State of Minnesota
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
About Home Health Care, Inc:
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We’re part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in the 11-county Metro service area. We’ve built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation. Come join our team!
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Click Here To Apply