Float Physical Therapist | PT / DPT
Home Health Care, Inc.
Full Time and Part Time Hours Available
- Provide Physical Therapy / PT services to our clients in their homes
- Admissions / SOC (“Starts of Care”), evaluations, initial and ongoing assessments
- Develop and revise patient’s plan of care in collaboration with PTAs and other clinicians
- Plan, evaluate, and treat assigned clients, then evaluate outcomes
- Possess a current PT / Physical Therapy license to practice in the State of Minnesota
- Experience in home care setting, namely OASIS documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
About Home Health Care, Inc:
At Home Health Care, Inc., we employ self-driven individuals who are passionate about providing quality health care like nursing, therapy, and home health aide services to residents of 21 Minnesota counties. With over 25 years as a locally-owned Medicare-certified home health agency, we have grown into a family of services, continuing to find new ways to bring the best care to wherever our clients call home.
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Click Here To Apply