Home Health Team Assistant
Department: Home Health
FTE: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Reports to: Office Manager
Salary: $20-$23/hourly DOE
First Call Home Health is a Locally Owned and Operated Company providing In Home Care services in greater Salem area since 2002. We are dedicated to helping people in their homes through our staff of caring, compassionate, and talented professionals. If you are looking for a great job with a lot of perks? First Call is the place to be!
First Call In Home Care is looking for an Team Assistant to join in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families by providing them with the best care! This is a company that cares about its employees and has created a family like environment in which to work.
The Team Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support necessary to assure clinical delivery of care for the patient and staff of a given interdisciplinary group, coordination of the paper flow (SOC packets & orders), data entry of documentation and communication with patients, physicians, and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constant communication with clinicians, Clinical managers & other office staff (Intake & Medical records & IT) via phone, text, EMR communication & email
- Ensure all clinicians have full schedules daily
- Moving visits to appropriate staff to fill schedules keeping location, continuity & clinician ability in mind
- Constantly reassessing schedule, moving visits sooner to comply with the 48 hour Referral to SOC regulation, timely workflow processes, Tracks and reviews field staff daily schedules
- Assigns patients to the appropriate interdisciplinary team members-Help manage clinician caseloads.
- Accepts referrals from intake and assigns to case manager (RN or PT)
- Communicate with patient or patient representative when they are calling in inquiring about their SOC or ROC dates
- Covering PRN visits throughout the day
- Caseload report printing & distribution & scanning online for clinicians
- Communicate with scheduled on call & visiting staff
- Entering visit orders
- Assist with Intake referral calls
- Answering phone calls & transferring to appropriate team member
- Other duties as assigned- data entry, filing, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned in response to patient, office, or facility needs as requested by management team.
- Compassion for the elderly
- Experience in a fast paced medical setting required
- Administrative support experience required
- Knowledge/ experience in Home Health strongly preferred
- An analytical mind
- Take-charge personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent telephone skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- High school diploma or GED
First Call’s Vision
We believe in a holistic approach to care valuing each person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, bringing the unique approach to each person we serve. By using a holistic approach, we are able to be a positive force creating lasting change in our patient’s lives.
First Call’s Mission
To hire and retain the best health care professionals and invest time and resources in their professional and personal development. We take care of our employees so that they can give the highest quality care to each patient we serve.
Medical, Dental &Vision Coverage
401K with company match
6 Paid Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off
Career Growth & Training
Supportive and Caring Leadership
Gym membership discount
Office amenities such as coffee bar, tea bar, and frozen yogurt bar
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Healthcare: 2 years (Required)
- Scheduling: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply