Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Hopewell, you will be part of a team that keeps our most vulnerable seniors safe. Hopewell will provide you with the highest level of free training so that you can start your new career in healthcare.
Make more than a living! Do something that counts!
Are you caring person who is looking for immediate work? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay? We have got the job for you!
At Hopewell, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
· PCA/CNA/HHA work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to provide various personal care functions with an established plan of care.
· Aid with activities of daily living, and care for patients in the comfort of their homes.
· PCA/CNA/HHA assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
· Perform light housekeeping activities to provide a clean and safe living environment.
· Other duties include (but are not limited to) meal preparation and transportation as needed. Provide ambulation and transfer assistance as needed. Provide medication reminders. Provide general housekeeping and cleaning. Provide companionship and conversation.
· Flexible scheduling – make your schedule based on cases within your availability.
· Competitive weekly pay and direct deposit.
· Recognition – we like to reward our caregivers for going above and beyond!
· Support System – Registered Nurses, Quality Assurance Coordinators, Personal Coordinators, and Scheduling Coordinators are all working as your support team and are only a phone call away during your employment with Hopewell.
· Paid Holidays.
· Employee Pay Increases – Hopewell evaluates caregivers throughout their employment. There are opportunities for pay increases along the way.
· Transportation compensation and travel time compensation.
· Our caregivers are W-2 employees and are not contactors, so you do not have to worry about owing taxes at the end of the year and earn your social security benefits.
· Overtime available.
· Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
· CPR certification
· Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the surrounding areas
· Driving License with reliable transportation and Valid Auto Insurance Card
· Cell Phone with Reliable Service
Start your new career in Home Healthcare today!
No Experience? No Problem!
We will train you to become a Home Health Aid for FREE!
Hopewell offers FREE HHA Training!
Pay starts at $12.00 – $15.00 / hour, depending on experience, credentials, and driving distance ability.
How to Apply:
Via Phone: (352) 415-2511 ext: 702
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS test message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Hopewell considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- AHCA Background Check (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply