Baptist Medical Center is currently looking to add an experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist to our Pulmonary Care team at the North ED off Dunn Avenue. This is a PRN opportunity.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Provide the delivery of respiratory care medications and procedures which include invasive and noninvasive ventilation & bronchoscopy.
- Perform, analyze, & interpret arterial/venous/capillary blood lines & sticks.
- Perform intubations & bronchoscopy.
- Participate in code team.
- Transportation of critical patients (ventilated and non-ventilated).
This Registered Respiratory Therapist will be located at Baptist ED North. If you are interested in this full time opportunity, please apply today.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire.
Shift DetailsVarious shifts
Education RequiredAssociate’s Degree
Education PreferredBachelor’s Degree
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required Or
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Required Or
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist Required
- 3-5 Years Critical Care Experience
Click Here To Apply