**We are offering a $7,500 sign on bonus if hired!**
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Respiratory Therapist to our Adult Pulmonary Care team at Baptist Hospital located in Jacksonville, Fl. This is a full time, night shift, opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. This Registered Respiratory Therapist would work 3 12 hour shifts working with an adult caseload.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Provide the delivery of respiratory care medications and procedures which include invasive and non-invasive ventilation & bronchoscopy.
- Performs, analyzes, and interprets arterial/venous/capillary blood line & sticks.
- Assist and perform in intubations, bronchoscopy, and code team.
- Transportation of critical patients (both ventilated and non-ventilated).
This Registered Respiratory Therapist will be located at Baptist Hospital. If you are interested in this full time, night shift, opportunity, please apply now or contact [email protected]
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Education RequiredAssociate’s Degree
Education PreferredBachelor’s Degree
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required Or
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required Or
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required Or
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Required Or
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist Required
- Less than 1 year Hospital Experience
- Critical Care Experience
Click Here To Apply