Be an Integral Part of our Exciting Growth and Dynamic Team!
Elevate Home Health is a division of Covenant Care. Our unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, with the integration of preventative and curative programs, brings together the latest in clinical excellence and empowers our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence. We are a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate recovery and promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient’s home.
As part of the home health team, you will facilitate the home health referral process by receiving referrals from multiple referral sources, performs initial evaluation of referral for home health appropriateness under Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance regulations, determines need for additional information from referral sources, communicates agency acceptance or decline of referral to varied referral sources, and processes accepted referrals.
As a full-time employee, you’ll enjoy comprehensive benefits and employee programs:
- Excellent pay, including PTO days & holidays
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k, life insurance
- Continuing education & tuition assistance
- Generous referral bonus program
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer word processing programs, systems and other software.
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems.
- Knowledge of office management practices and secretarial procedures.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type from draft copy, review and edit reports, and correspondence.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and reconcile figures, and make changes accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- Ability to have great attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, patients, external agencies.
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience in a professional office environment preferred
Preferred but not Required:
Current state license as a Licensed Vocational / Practical Nurse and CPR certified.
Minimum one year of administrative experience in a health care environment preferred
Click Here To Apply