Why You’ll Love This Substance Use Counselor Job – MUST HAVE CSAC OR LICENSE !
Would you love to work in an environment where you can build genuine connections with colleagues and patients? Do you recognize the importance of understanding broad perspectives and experiences? Do you enjoy collaborating with others who are passionate about shaping brighter futures for our patients, our team, and our company? Help patients heal and have a voice in your career journey with this Counselor job opportunity.
At BrightView Health, you will help patients step into a promising new life in a stigma-free environment. As an organization that values your input, you will help drive the future of BrightView as we work to expand services to even more people who need them.
Take the next step toward a career you love and apply to our Substance Use Counselor position today!
Substance Use Counselor Job Responsibilities
- Deliver Substance Use Disorder treatment under clinical supervision.
- Coordinate patient care with onsite medical team.
- Use ASAM criteria and acquired information to provide accurate least restrictive care to individuals, groups, and families.
- Administer, score, and perform initial screening tests and evaluations.
- Assure documentation is completed with contract regulatory agency requirements and best practices.
- Provide interventions, treatments and utilize evidence-based therapy.
- Complete documentation within specified timeframe using Electronic Medical Records.
- Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team meeting, and quarterly in-service.
Substance Use Counselor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Dependent licensure (CSAC-S, CSAC, Resident in Counseling* or LBSW) required*
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy preferred
- Independent licensure (LPC, LCSW) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply