~~SAME DAY PAY~~
Work today, get paid today!!!
As a Dietary Aide, you will work under the direction of the dietary manager and provide customer service support to our residents, families, and customers. The Dietary Aide will also be responsible for cleaning dishes and eating utensils, assisting in setting up and taking down designated food services areas, and restocking any dietary items needed.
Dietary Aide General Responsibilities:
- Assist with meal preparation.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum the dining area and kitchen.
- Serve each resident their meal with customer service being the focus.
- Clean dishes and utensils.
- Bus all tables.
- Restock kitchen items as needed.
- Follow cleaning schedule as outlined by the dietary manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Dietary Aide Qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Dietary Aide Working Environment:
- Environment is subject to temperature changes due to kitchen equipment.
- May be required to stand for up to 90% of the time.
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 pounds.
Full time benefits include, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, same day pay and much more! We also offer a rewards and recognition program for your physical, financial, and mental wellness. Our mission is “Improving Lives. Exceeding Expectations.” While you improve the lives of our residents, we aim to improve your life and exceed your expectations.
Click Here To Apply