We are seeking Nurses – Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in Henderson, Nevada.
Giving Home Health Care is focused on providing In-Home Health Services for those with ailments contracted while working in the nuclear energy programs of our country. We are a progressive organization committed to making a difference for patients.
Our services change lives; always for the better.
Giving Home Health Care prides itself in putting patients first and being the best provider possible.
Giving Home Health Care allows nurses autonomy over their schedule, whether looking for a full-time position or PRN shifts. Nurses can have multiple shifts with one client or shifts among multiple clients.
Patient needs range from weekly hours to 24-hour care. This gives nurses the opportunity to set up a schedule of short visits on a weekly basis, work up to full 12-hour shifts or have a blend of both.
Unlike most home health care companies, once our patients are accepted into the program there is no expiration for this benefit. This sets the foundation for them to build lasting connections with their caregivers for years to come.
If you have been on the wrong side of the ratio, Giving Home Health Care offers a place where you can exercise your compassion as well as your clinical skills in a home setting with one-on-one patient care.
Our company is growing daily and there will be no issue with finding a stable schedule that fits your current needs. Our pay is hourly and not per visit.
- Executes physician prescribed plans of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record.
- Administers prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies.
- Performs patient assessments, coordination of care.
- Performs various activities associated with daily living, communications, and monitoring of vitals while working at the patient’s home.
- Will be working with patients in a comfortable environment where the service is one-on-one.
- Is part of the health care team who helps to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Attendants.
- Communicates with family members, doctors, and other prescribed individuals regarding the health of patients.
- Performs other personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs
- Education/Licensing/Certification: Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate or Baccalaureate School of nursing.
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR, First Aid, TB test, and required insurances.
- Prefer one year of experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and move patients.
- Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines to meet patient needs and an ability to make quick decisions and/or resource acquisition.
- Meet patient/family individualized psychosocial needs.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
The contracted pay rate is $35/hr for LPN’s and $40/hr for RN’s.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Home Health
- What is your availability to work?
- Nevada LPN or RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply