Our office is a state-of-the-art general practice, offering high-tech laser cosmetic and surgical procedures. We are a quality and family-oriented private practice with a friendly and professional atmosphere. (No high-volume managed care or Medicaid.) Our goal is to provide comfortable, safe, painless, high-quality dentistry to our patients.
We are looking for a competent full-time (part-time) dental assistant who will make our office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect our office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. We want someone we can count on to build long-lasting relationships with our patients. An X-ray license is required for a dental assisting position. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who seeks a stable and safe dental career.
· Welcome customers to the dental office
· Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
· Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
· Sterilize instruments according to regulations
· Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
· Undertake lab tasks as instructed
· Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
· Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
· Schedule appointments
· Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
· Proven experience as a dental assistant
· Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
· Understanding of health & safety regulations
· Good computer skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Attention to detail
· Well-organized and reliable
· Additional certification or training is an asset such as Zoom Whitening, Intraoral Scanner, PAN/ CT Scan operation
Our office has multiple enhanced technological tools that allow for much easier duties, such as:
· Ultrasonic Piezo
· Additional Intraoral Suction – Zyris and Ivory ReLeaf
· Extraoral Suction Units CAS 200
· Fully digital x-rays
· Voice-controlled recording
· Digital Intraoral Scanners ( iTero and Trios4) with Caries Detection
· 3D model and provisional restoration printer
· Intraoral Digital Cameras
· Brand-new suction lines
· ZOOM! Whitening
· Laser for Cosmetic and Implant surgeries
State of the art facility: electronic patient consent, electronic pre-op and post-op Instructions, electronic Rx, digital communication with the patients and doctors, automated temperature check, and digital patient self-check-in
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
In this COVID environment, we have all the necessary PPE, air purification system, and extraoral suction system in place for each room. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and patients by following CDC guidelines and beyond.
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID 19?
- Are you currently employed by a dental office?
- What is your current hourly wage?
- Dental assisting: 3 years (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply