University of Tennessee Hospice is Hiring for a
Full Time Office Assistant
Come Join our Dedicated Team of Hospice Professionals! Apply Today!
The Office Assistant assists Admin|DON| and Office Manager with routine clerical|office and computer related tasks to include but not limited to filing, shredding, and data entry, including processing workflow tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have computer skills, clerical-business machine skills, telephone communication skills, and able to type.
- Must possess general clerical skills and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Click Here To Apply