LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It’s all about helping people.
- One Year of Home and Community Based Services management experience preferred.
- Current driver’s license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- Must be a registered nurse licensed in the state of practice if a Clinical Manager is not part of the HCBS agency staffing structure.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified client’s needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the client.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
AR (Private Care-licensed agencies): Must have at least one year of experience in an institution setting, have a certificate issued
- by the state of Arkansas for working in a long term care facility OR completed a 40 hour aide training course as specified by the state of Arkansas.
CT: Must be a registered nurse with 1) master’s degree and one (1) year supervisory or administrative experience in a healthcare facility program which included care of the sick OR bachelor’s degree in nursing with two (2) years supervisory or administrative experience in a healthcare facility which included care of the sick.
KY: Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the state of practice with at least 1 year supervisory or administrative experience in a home health or related field.
LA: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent AND 1) a bachelor’s degree with four (4) years of verifiable experience working in a field providing services to the elderly and/or persons with developmental disabilities OR 2) minimum of six (6) years of verifiable experience working in a health or social service field, plus a minimum of four (4) additional years of verifiable experience working in a field providing services to the elderly and/or persons with developmental disabilities OR 3) a Registered Nurse licensed in the state of practice with two (2) years’ experience in proving care to the elderly or to adults with disabilities.
NC: Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the state of practice OR an individual with two (2) years of supervisory or management experience in home care or licensed health care provider OR an individual with a bachelor’s degree in health, business, or public administration science with one (1) year of supervisory or management experience in home care or other licensed health care provider.
OH, TN, WI: No additional requirements
- Ensures that only qualified personnel are hired. Verifies licensure, certification and credentialing as required by law and policy
- prior to employment and annually thereafter. On an on-going basis, ensure maintenance of records to support competency of all personnel
- Manage applicable participants of the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program to achieve the compliance
- Provides and oversees orientation for
- Assures regularly scheduled continuing education for personnel and supervises compliance of staff with online learning management courses.
- Assists with staff recruitment to ensure that adequate staffing is maintained. Operates within the staffing
- Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, the medical community, and upper management to ensure information is shared appropriately among the LHC Team.
- Performs staff conferences as needed and mandatory in-services including but not limited to monthly staff/safety
- Evaluating performance of staff and identifying and implementing methods of professional development as
- Supervises the maintenance and accuracy of patient care and employee records. Ensures compliance to
- Ensures confidentiality and security of client
- Oversee staffing requests and the ability to meet employee needs. Taking appropriate action as needed to provide quality service.
- Coordinates admission of all
- Monitors client charts. Updates Plan of Care at least every 3 months to make sure all information is accurate and up to
- Inputs client information into CBS System in a timely manner. Makes sure information is complete, accurate, and
- Ensures all appropriate and updated employee staffing/scheduling comments are in the computer, including but not limited to DNU (do not use) status.
- Maintains good working relationships with clients and
- Provides supervision to direct
- Responds promptly to all hourly care and insurance case
- Documents all employee and client related activities in a timely
- Supervises daily office activities to ensure that effective and efficient operations are in place to provide quality service and assist as needed.
- Develops and works within quarterly/annual office
- Participates in orientation and in-services education as
- Reviews weekly operations reports, weekly metrics, productivity and agency financial statements to ensure the organization is on target with budgeted goals. Follows up, addresses issues, and implements action plans as appropriate to meet goals.
- Responds to and effectively deals with client and employee complaints and
- Participates in the QAPI program. Ensures follow-up on any required action
- Accessible and available during all hours in which services are being provided to clients
- Ensures phones are answered promptly with messages accurately documented and delivered to appropriate
- Responsible for weekly face to face sales
- Case Management of clients/patients as
- All other duties as assigned.
Click Here To Apply