Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Brightview Fair Oaks!
PTR-Part Time (15-29 hrs/week)
6a – 2p, 10a – 6p, 2p – 10p, Weekends
Does being kind and compassionate come naturally to you?
Do you thrive on the ability to help others and make a difference in the lives of others?
If this sounds like you, then Brightview Senior Living is for you!
What you will get to do as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Brightview?
- Use your compassion to provide warm, engaging personal care services, support and companionship.
- Engage and assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Look for changes in residents’ day and personal care needs to update their personal Resident Care Plan.
- Encourage resident participation in community programs and activities.
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You’re a Certified Nursing Assistant, or Registered Metication Aide.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, Caregiver, Aide, Certified Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Med Tech, Medication Technician
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!
We’re in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or small…and we’re the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40 communities in 8 states and continue to grow!
Click Here To Apply