Reports to: Therapy Department Manager
EEO Category/FLSA Status: Exempt
Under the direction of the Therapy Department Manager, the Clinic Manager is responsible for the supervision, direction and coordination of the overall day- to-day operations of the clinic. The role of a
Clinic Manager requires approximately 45 hours per week.
The approximate time spent in each area of responsibility for a Clinic Manager is as follows:
1. Clinical – 85%
2. Marketing, Financial, & Administration – 15%
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform clinical duties as appropriate regarding patient care, supervision of care by subordinate staff, outcome measurement, and documentation per Casper Orthopedics standards.
2. Work with the Therapy Department Manager to assess staffing needs for the clinic and determine when new staff are needed.
3. Act as a leader and mentor for all clinic staff and ensure an environment of inclusivity for all employees within the clinic.
4. Responsible for financially managing the clinic such that budgeted goals are met.
5. Oversee the scheduling for all clinic activities (staff and patients).
6. Support the company commitment to retaining and developing staff within the clinic in regards to competencies and development plans.
7. Work with the Therapy Department Manager to identify opportunities for new programs and services and implement meaningful quality improvement programs and projects.
8. Participate in ongoing efforts to educate physicians and the public about the value of rehabilitation.
9. Work with the Therapy Department Manager and Marketing Team to develop and implement an effective local marketing plan.
10. Communicate on a regular basis with top referral sources.
11. Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by the Therapy Department
Manager, as well as corporate reports.
12. Promote and maintain a safe and clean environment in the clinic at all times.
13. Understand and follow/enforce all company policies.
14. Regularly attend COA Supervisor Meetings representing the Therapy Department.
15. Perform any other duties as directed by the Therapy Department Manager
Required Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationship with staff, patients, referral sources, and all other COA personnel.
2. Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision making, and problem solving.
3. Working knowledge of current issues in outpatient rehabilitation.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to multitask and prioritize.
6. Great organizational skills and ability to coordinate efforts to ensure follow through.
7. Ability to introduce and effect change.
8. Flexible and creative with high level of integrity, initiative and follow through.
9. Technology proficient and comfortable in using applications ranging from Microsoft Outlook to electronic medical records (WebPT/Allscripts) to Google Chrome applications.
Education & Experience
1. A degree in Physical or Occupational The rapy fr om an accredited program, with state licensure or certification as required by law.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience.
3. Previous supervisory experience desirable but not required.
All applicants and position incumbents must be able to perform the attached essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Essential Job Duties: Clinic Manager
All applicants and position incumbents must be able to perform the essential job duties below with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Confined space: a space that is large enough to enter and exit with limited access and is not designed for human occupancy (ex: Air handler units, vaults, lift stations, etc.)
2. Loud noises: > 85dBA (can be judged when a person is 3′ from another must raise his/her voice to be heard)
3. Extremes in Temperature or Humidity: >90 Fahrenheit, humidity > 80% RH.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- PT or OT Clinical: 3 years (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply