Job Description: Provides patient care based on the principles and practices of Registered Nursing that require the substantial specialized skill, judgment, and knowledge required of professional nursing. Must be able to start IVs. Responsible for leading clinical support team to ensure the deliver of excellent and optimal patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct patient care to patients as instructed.
- Performs designated therapeutic procedures as directed.
- Accurately observes, records, and reports patient concerns, symptoms, reactions, and/or progress in a timely manner.
- Assists OMS providers with examinations and procedures as directed.
- Utilizes available supplies in a cost-effective manner.
- Observes the condition or change in condition of patients, records signs and symptoms that deviate from normal health status findings and reports such findings to OMS providers.
- Participates in the development of a patient?s plan of care by providing data, contributing to the identification of priorities, and assisting in the identification of measures to maintain comfort and support human functions and responses.
- Assists in providing patient and family education and rehabilitation by reviewing patient needs as appropriate.
- Documents nursing interventions and responses to care, communicating to appropriate member of the health care team.
- Uses standards of care and standards of practice to guide care delivery.
- Accurately and safely administers intramuscular, subcutaneous, IV and oral medications as assigned.
- Accepts accountability for care provided by self and health care providers to whom care is delegated.
- Consults with OMS providers to seek guidance in delivery of care, as necessary.
- Obtains instruction and supervision as necessary from OMS providers when implementing nursing technique or practices.
- Maintains accurate records regarding various patient care, educational, and/or equipment related processes as needed.
- Participates in basic dental assisting tasks as needed and instructed such as seating patients, instrument set-up, sterilization, scheduling, etc.
- Establishes clinical team members work schedules
- Coordinates and oversees activities of the clinical team to ensure delivery of excellent and optimal patient care
- Enforces operational and personnel policy and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Current state licensure for registered nursing or licensure for registered nursing in another state with a temporary practice permit
- Obtain Basic Life Support (BLS) and IV Therapy Certifications within the first 90 days of employment
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must maintain professionalism at all time
- Must maintain training/ continuing education requirements
- Ability to function in fast paced and/ or stressful work environment
- Must adhere to company policies and procedures and safety guidelines
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Frequent bending and twisting
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply