NEW Health offers competitive benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off. Up to 4 ½ Weeks your first year for full time employees
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- License reimbursement and reimbursement for continuing education
- great opportunities for career growth.
Purpose of Job:
Improve the overall health of the communities we serve by managing patient care at assigned medical clinic by performing the duties listed below. This position is part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides quality patient care in our patient centered medical home model.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets variety of patients and escorts to exam room; informs patient of time delays throughout visit.
- Prepares patients for provider; anticipates needs of provider to maintain efficient patient flow.
- Ensures exam rooms are clean, stocked, and ready for patients.
- Obtains patient vitals, and other patient information per protocol and Nurse Delegation
- Cleans, prepares, and sterilizes instruments, as directed by Nurse Delegate.
- Assists provider with procedures, exams and patient education, as directed by Nurse Delegate.
- Observes and follows required safety protocols, including handling and disposal of sharps, use of personal protective equipment, exposure to blood borne pathogens, and general safety of employees and patients.
- Answers telephones, schedules patients, and supports care team members.
- Obtain written orders from provider, as directed by Nurse Delegate.
- Works within scope of practice, as determined by Washington State Department of Health, at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Nurse Delegate.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required. Nursing Assistant Certification required. Previous experience in a community health clinic preferred. Experience with EHR preferred.
Skills: Excellent customer service, oral and written communications skills required. Compassion for patients required. Must be able to work well in team environment. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced work environment, with ability to anticipate future needs. Basic computer user skills required. Medical terminology and accurate spelling ability required. CPR/AED certified for a Health Care Provider.
CNAs are required to stand, sit, and be mobile 1/3rd to 2/3rds of the time. They are required to use hands to finger, handle or feel over 2/3rds of the time, as well as reach with hands and arms. Climbing or balancing occurs less than 1/3rd of the time; while stooping, kneeling or crouching occurs between 1/3rd and 2/3rds of the day. Communicating by talking/ hearing occurs over 2/3rds of the day. Amount of time spent lifting or exerting force is about 50% for up to 10lbs and less than 1/3rd of the time up to 25lbs. Rarely is there a need to lift more than 26lbs.
NEW Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran status, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Do you have or are you willing to get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply