Social Worker, LMSW
ANOTHER CHANCE BEHAVIORAL CONSULTANTS LLC is looking for a Master Level Clinician to join our team. The Master Level Clinician performs clinical activities such as independent assessments and service interventions as directed by the treatment plan and/or identified consumer need(s). This position interfaces with inpatient and outpatient treatment teams and authorizes the medical necessity of services as indicated.
What you will do:
- Participates in the formulation of the client’s treatment (inclusive of assessment of needs, treatment planning, admit/discharge planning, and service authorization).
- Monitors clients’ progress with treatment goals to determine the effectiveness of interventions.
- Performs clinical assessments to evaluate the clients’ priority population diagnostic eligibility and treatment needs.
- Provides cognitive behavioral therapy focusing on reducing or eliminating symptoms of severe and persistent mental illness and increasing the individual’s ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Provides crisis intervention to individuals to reduce symptoms and prevent admission to a more restrictive environment.
- Provides training on the nature of the mental illness, the importance of medications, and other medication-related information using training as designated.
- Provides skills training services that address the severe and persistent mental illness and symptom-related problems that interfere with the individual’s functioning.
- Performs activities to assist consumers in gaining and coordinating access to necessary care and services based on individual needs.
- Responsible for reviewing and authorizing treatment/services based on medical necessity.
- Ensures all services provided meet eligibility criteria and are authorized following agency and regulatory guidelines.
What qualifications you will need:
- Master’s degree (M.A.) from a four-year accredited college or university with a major in a social, behavioral, or human service field, including but not limited to psychology, social work, medicine, nursing, rehabilitation, counseling, sociology, human development, gerontology, and educational psychology.
- Intern Licensure with current clinical supervision.
- Must maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License and be insurable under Agency policy.
- Minimum of 6 months of clinical experience in the mental health field.
- Knowledge of diagnostic criteria, specific clinical features, and guidelines for formulating a diagnosis.
- Knowledge about cognitive behavioral therapy focuses on reducing or eliminating severe and persistent mental illness (if applicable).
- Maintains current Intern licensure/supervision with the appropriate state licensing regulatory board.
- Strong diagnostic skills, the ability to incorporate patient history, symptoms, environmental and related issues to formulate proper diagnosis & treatment.
- Strong communication skills, listening and interpersonal skills above average, written documentation is clear, concise, well- constructed and grammatically correct.
- Able to work collaboratively with others in a teamwork environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Able to execute standard word processing.
- Must be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
ANOTHER CHANCE BEHAVIORAL CONSULTANTS LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
PPE upon request.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Case management: 2 years (Required)
- Mental Health: 2 years (Required)
- LMSW/LBSW LICENSE (Required)
- CANS/ANSA Certification (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply