- As an HR Generalist, you’ll have the important responsibility of ensuring our new hires meet compliance guidelines before their first day of work.
This role is a fast-paced, hands-on position that requires excellent customer service and communication skills. You will help people navigate complicated new hire processes, so it’s a must that our HR Generalists are patient, polite, and committed to providing the best possible experience for all new hires.
About Your Day-to-Day
- Handle incoming and outbound calls relating to HR issues or concerns and/or documents received
- Build a relationship our with current staff regarding any HR Issues
- Assist pre-employment drug screen and background check and follow up with the applicants as needed
- Respond to HR Director with updates on new hire clearance status
- Prepare new hire packets to be sent electronic to incoming staff.
- Ensure candidate records reflect current work status and correct demographic information
- Coordinate with the recruiting team and assist staff to ensure employees are adhering to local, state, and federal standards
- Works with Payroll to assure all new hired and current staff are in the systems and in the system correctly.
- Will assure all staff are in their right status and all documentation has been scanned into the Electronic Human Resources File.
- UltiPro experience required
- Multi-state Generalist experience required
- Experience with Leave of Absence Management (ie. FMLA, LOA,)
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a human resources position (generalist, or coordinator)
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with a focus on Human Resources) is preferred but not required
- Excellent organization, time management, and customer service skills are a must
We will be a multi-state enterprise with subsidiaries focused on diversified staffing.
We are looking for someone who can jump in right away, who is not afraid of hard work and ok with working in a fast-paced environment.
Where change is constant and exciting. We are a family business dedicated to helping people find the care they need.
About Embry Health
Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices – just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health:
Embry Health https://embryhealth.com/
Embry Women’s Healthhttps://embrywomenshealth.com/
Backstage Medical Systems https://backstagemed.com/
Embry Aesthetics https://embryaesthetics.com/
Click Here To Apply