Our products span appliances, mobile apps, and networking, all the way up to cloud-based SaaS/web applications. As a Back-End JS Developer, your main responsibility will be implementing high-quality solutions to difficult problems.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working closely with our dynamic and fast-paced team and be responsible for:
- Writing test-driven, clean, readable, and efficient code to deliver new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Clearly documenting any programming-related information
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
Is this you?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to five (5) plus years’ work experience with commercial software development projects
- Strong experience with Amazon’s services including DynamoDB and Lambdas
- Demonstrated experience working with REST Web services
- Always learning and on the edge of the latest technology
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience working with GitHub
Education is undergoing a technology revolution with new devices and tools being added to the classroom every day and IT departments are responsible for keeping all this technology managed, safe and working. That is where we come in! Lightspeed Systems, ed-tech provider and leader in K-12 device filtering for 20 years, partners with schools to make learning safe, managed and mobile. Learn more at www.lightspeedsystems.com.
We love our employees, and we show it. A sneak peek into our BENEFITS & PERKS include:
- Health — Medical, dental and vision insurance with healthy company contribution toward premiums.
- Wellness — Lightspeed kicks cash into your HSA if you participate in our HDHP. Employees are provided an adjustable desk and onsite gyms at some offices. Healthy Holiday and PTO policy.
- Retirement — 401(k) matching up to 6%
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply