Wasson-ECE Instrumentation, Inc. is a scientific instrument manufacturing company specializing in turnkey gas chromatography analyzers for the laboratory and the process floor. Our products are sold to customers in the petroleum/petrochemical, energy, environmental, and industrial chemical markets.
Non-Technical Sales Coordinator Position Summary
Wasson-ECE has an opening for non-technical sales department coordinator. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, a masterful problem-solver, excellent organizational skills, and a highly effective communicator, supporting internal staff and external customers. Must be capable of managing complex demands on your time and attention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Support the daily operations of our sales department including answers company phone calls, coordination of incoming orders and necessary paperwork, and interacting in the dynamic environment of domestic and international business.
- Education: Associates degree or higher preferred
- Work Experience: 2+ years of team support coordination or administration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Understanding of purchase order terms and conditions
Work Environment, Schedule and Benefits
- Work will generally be conducted in open office environment, working at a desk
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and work as the job duties demand
- Compensation range is $15/hr to $25/hour depending upon experience
- Paid holidays, Paid time off, 401(k), Medical, Dental, LTD, STD, Life and Vision Insurance
Click Here To Apply