Grow Your Ideas – Grow Your Future – Grow Your Heart – Grow Your Wallet – Grow Your Community – Grow Your Freedom
Working at Mercy Urgent Care is an opportunity like no other. That’s why we’re the market leader for urgent care in western North Carolina, a Living Wage certified employer, and the Urgent Care Association of America’s 2016 national “Humanitarian” award winner. But don’t take our word for it! Apply today and see for yourself how #mercymakesusdifferent.
Mercy Urgent Care is hiring Radiologic Technologists in Buncombe County & Polk County to provide quality and accurate imaging of patients and processes radiology reports,provide patient support and treatment outside of the scope of radiology to ensure patient throughput is as efficient and seamless as possible for all patients, and demonstrate professional skill in use of radiology equipment, including knowledge of its functions, and proper position/techniques that ensure safe, high quality diagnostic imaging.
**ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN-ON BONUS!
This position requires an Applied Science Degree in Radiology from an accredited college, registry eligible, and current ARRT-R certification. Currently certified or able to obtain certification for Blood Alcohol Testing, Drug Screens, and CPR.
This position requires the following:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, self-discipline, professionalism, and initiative; sound judgement, trustworthiness, integrity, discretion, critical analysis, communication skills, cultural sensitivity and responsiveness to a diverse community; sets a positive example as a representative of Mercy Urgent Care
- A positive attitude, desire to learn, a “put patients first” mindset at all times, adaptability, the ability to anticipate issues before they occur and seek proactive solutions; a “team player”
- Ability to perform essential functions with adequate strength, dexterity, coordination, and visual acuity, with reasonable accommodations as needed, in a manner that ensures the safety and privacy of current and potential clients, patients, and others encountered during the scope of employment
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, organized working environment at all times.
- Physcial Requirements: Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- Signing bonus
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply