Assists Scientists in the preparation and execution of Clinical Studies which includes preparation of study documents, product application, conducting measurements using instruments and asell as documentation all under GCP.
- Prepares pre-study documentation.
- Helps scientist set up studies in Clinical Database.
- Assist in various aspects of clinical studies in the lab
- Conducts skin evaluation tests under pre-determined SOPs.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records and helps prepare final product dossiers under GCP-compliant recordkeeping.
- Performs Image analysis on clinical images and other duties as assigned and required.
- Associate’s degree
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a lab/salon environment
- Ability to follow instructions and keen attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Aptitude for handling instrumentation and photographic equipment
- Strong communication skills to interact with people
- Must maintain very precise and organized records.
- Must be willing to start work at 7 am.
- Must have and maintain a good attendance record.
Cosmetology, Aethetician or MU Artistry certification a plus
Job: Research & Development
Primary Location: US-NY-Melville
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2113141
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]
Click Here To Apply