Seeking highly-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and personable assistant for part-time work in an optometrist office. Must have excellent customer-service skills and be a fast learner. Responsibilities include medical billing, scheduling, and optical frame sales. Will train. Must be willing to work afternoon/early evening hours and Saturdays. Great learning opportunity for anyone interested in the health care field. Fluency in Spanish preferred. Please attach resume. No calls accepted.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Must be extremely reliable/punctual, mature, responsible.
- Must have excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be a fast-learner, be well organized, and have effective multitasking skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Vision insurance
Please note that due to the current pandemic, mask wearing, regular hand-washing, and daily temperature checks will be required. Medical masks are supplied daily for all employees. Specific cleaning & disinfecting protocols are in effect as well.
- Are you available to work Saturdays from 10 AM through 5 PM?
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply