As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will fill a pivotal role by assuring attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient service in the Soaring Eagle, employee lounge, while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead cost. You will facilitate the set-up and management of beverage service to ensure superior guest service and satisfaction.
- Will have basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Monitor quality of and guest satisfaction in employee lounge
- Assist in ensuring that the employee lounge complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and employees. Maintain cleanliness of the Cafeteria by assuring proper cleaning schedules are followed on a timely basis.
- Will check and verify all side work is completed by Soaring Eagle
- Monitor all supplies and order as needed so that it remains appropriately stocked with food and beverage items as well as condiments and paper supplies, in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income
- Group Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Holiday and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
Click Here To Apply