In a Nutshell
Are you a Customer obsessed professional? Do you enjoy collaborating with businesses and leading them to success? Got solid technical skills? We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager for our rapidly growing Customer Success team for WiseStamp Product.
- Relationship Builder – A passion for communicating with clients and a drive for success
- Superb Communicator – utilized with our clients, as well as delivering effective feedback to your peers and management
- Tech Savvy- passionate about understanding technical systems and creative technical problem solving with strong technical skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude: you are able to stay enthusiastic and work on the go-forward strategy
- Extra Credit – experience as a CSM in the SaaS industry with a focus on SMBs and mid-market sized businesses
- Significant advantage: Experience with Microsoft products such as Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, PowerShell and experience supporting those products. As well as knowledge of Google domain setup and administration.
- Extra Credit: Experience using modern CRMs, Looker, Pipedrive, Zendesk, JIRA, Trello, Confluence and HTML
Founded in 2010, vcita set out to change the way people turn their passions into business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 100 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
vcita acquired WiseStamp back in July 2019. WiseStamp, a successful email signature tool, designed for SMBs and Enterprise businesses, with over 250K users from all sizes, solo users or a company with over 1K users, is growing rapidly since joining the vcita family.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Check out the product here: https://www.wisestamp.com !
- Engage with WiseStamp’s existing customer base and build trusting relationships
- Set the groundwork for our clients successful journey by taking part in the post-sales engagement process, including performing onboardings, product implementations, renewals and account extensions
- Drive usage, adoption and upsell using data and best practices
- Provide exceptional customer experience using proactive communication
- Maintain great technical knowledge of the WiseStamp product and guide our clients through the most relevant features and functionalities for their specific business needs
- Collaborate with the Sales and Support teams to ensure a smooth transition of ongoing client management
- Provide continuous feedback and new features requests to our product and marketing teams in Tel-Aviv
vcita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability) as well as participating in dependents’ premiums and Flexible Spending Accounts. Stock options and 401k retirement plan with matching contribution. Generous PTO policy, paid holidays and generous paid family leave. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. Frequent team events and perks with a culture of collaboration , fun and mutual support
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply