WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
What is this new remote job?
Makotek is an authorized contractor for Spectrum Cable looking for employees who want:
- driving jobs like Door Dash or Uber
- flexible schedule
- independence of working remotely
- great work-life balance!
Ongoing training and weekly meetings can be done right from your device while you are working. All work is performed with your smart phone or tablet using our app.
No experience is necessary, and we are hiring for full-time and part-time employees in Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas. Our Mobile Account Specialists are responsible for driving to the customer’s home in order to either:
- Collect past-due payments and have the customer’s Cable, TV and/or Internet services turned back on
- Collect equipment provided by Spectrum (e.g. Internet Routers, Cable Boxes, etc)
How does compensation work?
- At Makotek, we use a production-based pay scale to ensure our Mobile Account Specialists have the potential to make an average of $800-$1000 per week when working full-time
- The more you do, the more money you make
- Unlike other driving jobs, we reimburse mileage based on a GPS from an app
- We are currently offering a $500 sign-on bonus!
What benefits do we offer?
- Makotek is proud to offer comprehensive healthcare insurance options, dental insurance options, and vision insurance options to all full-time employees after 60 days of employment.
- We provide paid training, and paid vacations days are available.
What are the qualifications?
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have auto insurance
- Must have an active Driver’s License
- Must have a phone
What skills do you need?
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with their General Manager/Supervisor at all times
- Must abide by all federal, state, and local regulations (including those for COVID-19)
What is Makotek like as a company?
- At Makotek, we believe that growth and success are achieved by hiring, training, retaining and promoting exceptional employees. Across our offices in Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, we celebrate our employees and their hard work. Every month, we make sure we publicly recognize our Employees of the Month and our System of the Month. Additionally, at Makotek, we always operate ethically in partnership with our clients while delivering best in class performance, management, and innovation. We have grown as a company of over 400 employees and we continue to grow. If you are interested in growing with us, apply today!
- We are adapting to today’s workforce with remote tools that allow you to have flexible schedules and remote training. All meetings and interactions are done via Zoom. Our goal is to keep you moving and making money.
For more information, please feel free to visit the following:
- Our company’s website: http://www.makotek.net/
- Our Introduction to Makotek video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU0UGbVae0o
Follow us on social media @MakotekFL across multiple platforms or please feel free to visit by using the links below:
- Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MakotekFL/
- Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/makotekfl/
- Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/MakotekFL
- Our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/makotek-fl/
Makotek is a proud partner with Bridging The Gap, an organization focused on providing job opportunities for veterans. For more information on Bridging The Gap, visit: https://bridgingthegap.vet/about-us/
Makotek is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, criminal conviction or arrest record, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Looking for those qualified with outdoor collections, field collections, cable TV, account representatives, account managers, cable jobs, cable technician installer, customer service professionals, people who can pick up equipment or provide payment collections and retention services while using their own reliable vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $800.00 – $1,000.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
We will not be able to interview any applicants who are exhibiting any cold or flu symptoms. For safety reasons, please be prepared to wear a face mask if you have one and practice social distancing while in our offices.
- One location
- On the road
Click Here To Apply