- Perform new connects, reconnects, add outlets, installs and/or removes converters, perform upgrades and downgrades of service.
- Uses small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment. Ensures that service operates within prescribed parameters.
- Read signal levels through use of field strength meter, add and subtract levels in installation problems, install connectors on different types of drop cable, and maintain proper clearances.
- Climb poles with proper equipment (safety belt, safety strap and climbers), ladders or other structures as needed. Lift and carries loads up to 75lbs (including line ladder).
- Work within limited confines, such as crawl spaces.
- Attempts to identify and remedy sources of customer-perceived problems.
- Drives company vehicle between home/office, warehouse, and work sites in a safe and courteous manner.
- Cleans maintains, and stocks vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties.
- Completes paperwork accurately, and reports and records work order status updates to your supervisor.
Customer Service Duties Include
- Greeting customers in the home with respect while conducting a home walk thru.
- Reviews all requested services with the customer in order to ensure they understanding their agreement and newly added equipment.
- Interacts with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations, damages, and repeated customer concerns.
- Provide customer education regarding their newly added product and service usage.
- Cleans work area upon completion of a job.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to carry a 28ft ladder from truck to pole
- Ability to work in tight spaces such as a crawl space of a house or attics
- Must be able to climb over 28 feet.
- We offer the highest industry stander bonus program with great hourly pay
- Home garage so you don’t have to report to your office every day
- Company Vehicle to take home
- Fuel Paid for
- Cell phone provided
- Paid Training
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Time-Off (Vacation Time)
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Cable specific tools provided
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
About AMcomm Telecommunications Inc
AMcomm is a great place to work! If you’re looking for a company that does not treat you like a number and will treat you like family, you have found the place. This job requires a self-motivated personality with a motivation to get the job done. The ownership is always putting back into company and is always there to talk and listen. We have employees that have been working here for well over 20 years.
Click Here To Apply