Production Assistant Position
Seeking candidates for Production Assistant position at our St. Louis plant located on North Broadway (just south of the Baden area)
New employees are eligible for the entire Benefits Package (medical/dental/vision/401K and more) after 30 days of employment
Starting pay is $14.88. After 60 days new employees are eligible for a $0.50 pay increase, bringing them to the full pay rate of $15.38/hr. Employees working the evening shift (6 PM to 6 AM) also earn a $0.65 shift differential. In addition, there are higher paying positions available as you learn more about our operation.
WestRock recently announced a hiring bonus of $500 if you are hired before October 31. We also announced a retention bonus of another $500 if you are still employed with us at the end of May, 2022. APPLY NOW TO QUALIFY FOR THIS BONUS!!
Job involves general light manufacturing activity on our packaging line where we manufacture packaging products for Pizza Hut. There is very little lifting required in this job.
– Ability to work either shift in a 2-shift 24 hour operation (6 AM to 6 PM or 6 PM to 6 AM)
– Able to work safely in a fast-paced work environment.
– Follow all established processes and procedures.
– Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices.
– Follows specific directions.
– Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around workstation.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Ability to lift 20 — 30 pounds consistently, as well as pushing, pulling, manipulated knobs and buttons.
– Ability to successfully pass a drug screen.
Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent // prior manufacturing experience preferred.
WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors. WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.88 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All associates must wear face masks, temperature screening, and attest to COVID health questionnaire daily.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply