We are looking for a well-organized and experienced Medical Aesthetician for the position at Bella Body Spa and Beauty Lounge. We are a steadily growing business, each day we are becoming more and more recognized for our work in the medical aesthetic field.
The ideal candidate is a skilled Aesthetician that has experience with aesthetic skincare and body procedures (Post-op care, injectables, body sculpting facials, peels, microdermabrasion, derma planing, etc.).
This position requires an individual who is energetic, dynamic, has a positive attitude and is extremely organized. Must be able to work autonomously and with other staff as a team. The candidate must be willing to learn all services offered by our practice, educate the patients on these services and assist in growing our business via marketing. We are extremely focused on delivering the highest level of care and you would share the same ideals and thrive in a service environment. You must possess strong customer service skills, be able to prioritize tasks with attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to manage various job duties simultaneously, maintain a high level of customer service and deliver quality patient care.
– Performing aesthetic procedures and aesthetic laser treatments
– Educating clients on options for skin care and treatments and developing individualized treatment plans
– Document all client encounters according to practice guidelines
– Provide information on promotional specials/new treatments, etc , market to social media platforms etc.
– Arrive on time.
-Aid in upkeeping the cleanliness of the spa.
- Medical Aesthetician with current license
- Experience and knowledge in post-op care.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills over the telephone, in written communication, and in-person
- Ability to have a flexible schedule
- Ability to sell products to our clients based on the products you use while rendering services
- Ability to help market the business
- Upsell products and services
- Aid in providing a clean environment for clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
No extra guests allowed in Spa, mandatory masks, hand sanitization and temperature checks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- spa: 2 years (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply