Community Care is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN), day shift for our Partnership Program in Racine, WI. This is a Monday through Friday Full-time position, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. **$4,000 sign on bonus**
This rewarding opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys team collaboration, community nursing case management, being part of a mission driven organization and who shares our mission to help elderly individuals and adults with physical and intellectual disabilities continue to live as independently as possible in the community. As we continue to grow our team, we are easing caseloads to bring even more work life balance to our valued employees.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Manage caseload of Family Care Program members
- Complete comprehensive clinical assessments
- Work collaboratively to develop, member centered care plans, provide on-going care coordination, member education, quality assurance and monitoring of services.
- Travel, Regular local travel, requiring use of personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of required insurance coverage.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Education: Associate degree in nursing required. Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensure: Wisconsin Registered Nurse/RN license required. Current long-term care functional screener certification preferred (eligibility for this certification is required)
- Experience: Two years recent experience with older adults or persons with physical or intellectual disabilities in a nursing capacity required. Two years of work in community nursing preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our employees make a real difference in people’s lives every day. To show appreciation, we’re dedicated to offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to our staff that addresses their mental, physical and financial health and well-being.
About Community Care:
Community Care is a nonprofit organization with over 40 years of experience helping adults with long-term care needs live as independently as possible. Our Medicare/Medicaid long-term care programs serve the needs of older adults and adults with disabilities. We coordinate and deliver a full range of supportive services that help them live safely, confidently and with dignity.
If interested in joining Community Care, please apply for this Registered Nurse (RN) position and our recruitment team will reach out promptly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply