We’re looking for an analytically-oriented Product Owner to define, own, and lead our client’s Clinical Operations & Innovation (COI) Delivery Team product suite.
This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Product Owner:
- Relationship manager
- Work with stakeholders to define deliverables and gather requirements
- Own the COI Delivery Team and sprint backlog and enables streamlined execution of product priorities through collaboration with Healthcare stakeholders and Analytics & Insights/IT team members
- Liaise between Healthcare and the COI Delivery Team, representing the expectations of all interested stakeholder segments
- Utilize stakeholder input to map the product vision to user stories
- Work with leadership and team members to ensure customer desires and business priorities are effectively communicated and reflected in the COI product backlog
- Decompose features into stories or smaller work items to enable team execution and delivery
- Define user stories and/or support team members as they write user stories
- Develop and maintain business knowledge for assigned business area (e.g. Healthcare, Analytics)
- Mentor and coach other staff, providing guidance, advice, feedback, and support
Requirements of the Sr. Product Owner:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5 years of experience in a similar role (e.g. Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst)
- At least 7 years of experience in lieu of degree
- At least 2 years of professional Product Owner experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management for healthcare or analytics preferred
- Academic background in health economics, business administration, or similar preferred
- Experience with Care Management, Behavior Health analytic domains preferred
- Product Owner certification preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Click Here To Apply