Our Company: Pate Rehabilitation
Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizational excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business.
Our team is expanding, creating this unique opportunity in Texas, with the addition of Pate Rehabilitation. Rehab Without Walls now offers the most complete continuum of care for patients needing rehabilitation services and/or supportive living.
The Community Relations Manager will cover both Pate Rehabilitation as well as Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions and our groundbreaking Home and Community Rehab in the area.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, join our team as the Community Relations Manager!
- Performs business development initiatives, including calling on potential new key accounts in the healthcare field
- Sustains a record of high achievement in business development and renewed business evidenced by quarterly and annual growth of new referrals
- Speaks directly with new and existing healthcare clients to explain features and benefits of services offered based on the client’s needs
- Develops/implements accounts specific marketing approaches for each referral source. Observes/documents sales trends and competitors’ activities and evaluates market conditions
- Identifies/prioritizes high dollar/volume accounts and with the Executive Director and Director of Business Development, prepares annual sales/marketing plans. Implements approved plans and evaluates/updates as indicated on a monthly basis
- Visits/contacts potential clients including hospitals, payers, families and physicians to promote programs organizes/coordinates local, specialized marketing events, in conjunction with Executive Director on a monthly basis, designed to educate consumers about programs
- Attends pertinent industry trade shows/conferences to promote Company services. Prepares literature/flyers to target specific customer groups as needed
- Provides timely updates to the company database with account contacts and ensures pre-established criteria for frequency of contacts not met
- Inputs/tracks account information and marketing activity and complete weekly/monthly/quarterly reports in specified format. Keeps abreast of industry trends/competitive activity and updates information as needed
- Completes payer pipeline and account information projects as required
- Collaborates with operational and clinical team members to ensure the very best outcomes for all patients
- Participates in weekly sales team calls and bi-weekly coaching calls as directed by Director of Business Development
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned by Director of Business Development
- Minimum of five years of brand-development experience, five years of sales and profit building in a management position, and a proven, successful sales track record
- Neuro rehabilitation licensed clinicians (Physical, Occupational, Speech, Recreational Therapist, Social Worker) considered in lieu of brand development and sales experience
- Experience in Rehab Services, health/home care, human services, pharmacy and/or other medical outside sales preferred
- Effective communication skills, professionalism, and customer focus are essential for success in this role
- Must have executive-level knowledge of business development and strategic planning
- Must be self-motivated and able to think out of the box
- Ability to travel regularly and/or intermittently as the position demands
About our Line of Business:
Pate Rehabilitation, an affiliate of Rehab Without Walls, provides evidence-based physical, occupational, speech/language and neurocognitive therapies, as well as vocational rehabilitation, to advance and accelerate patient recovery – helping individuals suffering from an acquired brain injury return to the highest quality of life possible. For more information, visit www.paterehab.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Additional Job Information: Join our team as the Community Relations Manager, covering Pate Rehabilitation and Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions groundbreaking Home and Community Rehab!
- Experience in healthcare sales, business development and marketing highly preferred
- Connected network in the healthcare industry within designated region preferred
- Travel throughout these regions required: Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Anna, Waco, and surrounding areas in Texas
- Skilled at building relationships, in an effort to generate referrals preferred
- Ability to find new referral sources, using creative methods to stand out preferred
- Past successful experience in generating referrals and growing businesses preferred
- Experience or knowledge of neurological conditions, including stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s, etc. preferred
- Passionate about healthcare, working with two unique, creative and proven successful programs highly preferred
Learn more and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply