Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive an email with some additional questions for you to answer from our Modern Hire system.
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager – Strategy / Business Development to join our growing Strategic Services team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full-time, Day Shift, 1 FTE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Systems, Health Services Administration, Business Administration, Public Health Administration or related field.
- 5 years experience in at least two of the following areas – administration in hospitals with comprehensive programs and services, administration of medical group(s) with hospital affiliation(s), business development and start-up of health care programs, or health care consulting for hospital and/or ambulatory care clients.
- If MBA or MHA, 5 years experience is preferred. Fellowship is preferred.
- Master’s Degree
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Quality Care Management Assistant you will perform a variety of complex administrative program coordination for the organizational quality program, high reliability and patient safety program and regulatory readiness, as well as database management and coordination of daily operations in support of the Quality, Risk and Infection Prevention Departments. Serves as a liaison between Quality departments and key stakeholders, including senior management, Board members, physicians, directors, management and ancillary staff. Plans and performs office functions to assure smooth, timely and efficient operation of the department. Reviews contracts, prepares correspondence, minutes, reports, forms and graphic materials; coordinates meetings and takes and maintains minutes; maintains a variety of computerized files. Provides administrative support for various performance improvement activities throughout the organization (i.e., RCAs and PI Teams). Responsible for department MCI preparedness. Fulfills front-line reception for the department and facilitates the effective flow of information through the department.
- Plan and perform complex administrative duties and coordination; relieve QCM Director and Patient Safety Manager of clerical and administrative duties having a broad impact and requiring considerable independent judgment. Provide administrative assistance to department staff as necessary.
- Develop agendas and meeting packets, record and prepare meeting minutes for department meetings, PI committees, and others as assigned.
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Coordinate the contracting process, including the preparation and/or revision of contracts and contract addendums as well as completion of contract checklists and contract summaries; interact with Health System legal counsel or representatives as needed.
- Compose, edit and type correspondence, prepare newsletters and report as necessary.
- Receive and greet physicians, medical center personnel, and visitors; responding to questions, comments or concerns; explain programs, policies and procedures within the scope of authority.
- Set up and maintains QCM/Patient Safety files both electronic and paper.
- Process purchase requisitions, internal work and printing requests, check requests, tracks vendor orders.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Project & Program Management (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 315385
Click Here To Apply