New Growth Brings New Opportunities
WhiteStone has been serving Seniors with service excellence for over 100 years! As the first CCRC established in the state of North Carolina in 1912, Whitestone has set the standard for Senior Living in our area developing a reputation for 5-star service to our residents ensuring high quality care.
As an Employer of Choice, we are committed to an employee culture that embraces true employee engagement, allowing opportunities to share ideas and suggestions that impact how we serve our residents. At WhiteStone, you will not be just an employee, you will be a significant part of our community where involvement is key to our success.
Currently seeking compassionate, hospitality-minded RNs & LPNs to provide resident-centered care to those we serve. We would love to have you on our team!
- Available 12-Hour shifts:
- Available 8-Hour shifts:
- 11p – 7:30a
Apply below to join our WhiteStone Family!
General Statement of Duties:
The RN is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation, and emergency calls, as indicated.
Illustrative Examples of Work:
- Supervises direct care of residents and nursing personnel on his/her shift.
- Administers direct care as necessary.
- Gives and receives shift reports.
- Rounds twice a shift to assure proper care is rendered in a safe and clean environment.
- Keeps physicians and families aware of changes in resident’s condition.
- Assists in developing comprehensive care plans.
Other Essential Duties:
- Maintains the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident.
- Maintains accurate documentation of all care rendered.
- Responds to resident emergency call system.
- Interfaces with other disciplines to assure continuity of care and services.
- Accompanies physicians when making rounds.
- Encourages restorative care in order to obtain maximum resident independence.
- Participates in family/resident counseling as necessary.
- Assists with the orientation and evaluation of nursing personnel.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Assures proper functioning of equipment and adequate supplies.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
WhiteStone fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
WhiteStone employees are expected to promote a healthy community culture for all residents and employees. This is a whole-person approach to health and wellness, which includes eight dimensions of wellness: Emotional, Environmental, Health Services, Intellectual, Physical, Social, Spiritual and Vocational. Through these efforts, we can ensure and exceed residents’ wellness needs relating to their mind, body and soul, which may also have a positive effect on the employees, as a result.
RN or LPN currently licensed in the State. At least 6 months nursing experience in long-term care setting preferred. Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; must be able to stand/walk for up to 70% of the workday; must be able to lift , transfer, turn and position residents weighing up to 50 lbs. unassisted. May be subjected to offensive odors and combative behavior. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally. May be exposed to communicable diseases including the HIV and HBV viruses.
Criminal background, drug screen, references required. EOE
Click Here To Apply