Clinical Associates is looking to bring a Desktop Support Coordinator to assist in our IT Department.
The Desktop Support Coordinator works with all employees of the company to assure that they have the computer tools needed; hardware and software, and to respond to computer issues so that employees have the IT capability to do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Microsoft windows planning, roll out, imaging
- Maintain all computer hardware including but not limited to PCs, laptops, tablets and printers
- Install and maintain Microsoft Windows and office suite, antivirus and malware protection
- Incident response and client response coordination
- Perform routine IT system administration, including health checks and performance assessments
- Maintain IT hardware inventory by identifying and labeling equipment.
- Troubleshoot software issues as needed
- On occasion, may perform off-hours maintenance and deployments for system releases and/or provide 24×7 support to maintain service availability
- Provide on-site support to users
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education and licenses, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required; Associates preferred.
- Minimum 1 year desktop support experience
- Office 365 experience and proficient in Microsoft Office
- MCDST or Comptia A+ certification a plus
- NEXTGEN experience is a plus
- Experience in Healthcare is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with the public and to remain calm under stress.
- Knowledge of all confidentiality requirements regarding patients and strict maintenance of proper confidentiality on all such information.
- Must be able to comply with work schedule; arriving on time and working each day as indicated on Employee Schedule and Assignment.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to the other Practices.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Towson, MD 21286: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Desktop Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply