Empire Distributors Inc, A Leading Beverage Distributor is now hiring a Delivery Driver. Our company offers competitive wages, potential growth opportunities, and excellent benefits that include, but aren’t limited to health care, retirement benefits, paid time off, company paid life insurances, and supplemental Aflac and legal plans.
Schedule: Tuesday – Friday
Perks: Bonus potential of up to $350 per quarter. up to $1400 per year!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers products to our customers according to developed scheduled and routes.
- Distributes products at customer locations and ensures paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Collects funds if applicable from the customer. Verifies that product and inventories match, and addresses customer issues and concerns.
- Ensures that pre/post-trip inspection sheets are completed on each vehicle used.
- Notifies the DC Operations Manager of discrepancies.
- Checks load conditions and maintains load using approved load-locks and tools in order to reduce product breakage and vehicle damage.
- Maintains security of load by ensuring bay of truck is locked at all times Delivery Driver Associate is away from vehicle.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with all State and Federal regulations in a safe manner with respect to weather and road conditions.
- Ensures the assigned vehicle is clean at the end of each shift.
- Handles, delivers, and works with all products that may be ordered by our customers.
- Delivers products according to invoices and customer requirements, ensuring that deliveries are made timely.
- Uses electronic devices provided by the Company to accurately and consistently record start and stop times, assuring hours of service are recorded and remain in compliance with DOT Regulations.
- Collects payments based on terms established by the Company and Colorado state laws, making sure each invoice delivered is signed by the customer.
- Communicates shortages, overages, and/or return items to the Distribution Center as necessary.
- Resolves issues when possible with customers, and/or communicates those issues to the Company for proper resolution.
- Ensures that all paperwork is in order, following specified procedures when returning to Distribution Center for handling checks and cash collected from route.
- Completes training assignments by management in a timely manner, including but not limited to Worklete and Pro-Tread.
- Performs job essential duties and responsibilities effectively while being monitored via DriveCam.
- Immediately reports any changes to driver license status or any citations issued by law enforcement authorities.
- Represents the Company therefore ensuring that the work uniform is worn properly, and maintains a neat and well groomed appearance.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Diver License
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Basic computer knowledge
“ Empire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We are committed to ensuring that all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need; without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disabilities, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. “
Click Here To Apply