Job Location: Hershey, PA
Position Type: Hourly
Starting Pay is $33.29/hour
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)—Starting Day 1!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – with generous company match
- Hershey Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- We require that you are flexible to work any shift, weekends, overtime, and holidays.
- Schedule assignments upon hire are determined by plant needs and will be discussed during the interview process.
- Qualified applicants will need to successfully complete an onsite interview and HVAC assessment (if chosen to move forward after the onsite interview).
The Hershey Company Reese Plant has immediate openings for HVAC Technicians to work in our manufacturing facility. Duties include the installation, maintenance, and repair of various utility systems including, but not limited to: domestic water systems, sewer systems, process refrigeration systems, compressed air systems, fire protection and plant heating and air conditioning systems.
Applicants will be evaluated and selected according to their demonstrated knowledge and skill in HVAC systems/controls, and will be required to pass HVAC assessment.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have 5 years’ experience with maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment with universal EPA license
- Knowledge of handling of refrigerants and associated equipment
- Knowledge of the refrigeration cycle
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Proficiency of the English language
- Works safely and follow all established plant policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Understand and use SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
- Experience with LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) procedures
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, reach, kneel, climb, bend, crawl, and work from high elevations
- Knowledge of HVAC control systems
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read construction and electrical control blueprints
- Knowledge of various piping systems and ability to cut, thread, and solder pipe and tubing
- Capability to work safely from ladders and scaffolds at various heights
- SAP Experience Preferred
- Food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Improvement methodology is preferred
- Work will be performed inside and outside
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required to include but not limited to safety toe shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses/googles, bump caps, hair and beard nets, and gloves
- Wearing Company-issued uniforms is a requirement
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Click Here To Apply