You’re searching for a stylist position and you want to be happy in your new salon. But 64% of stylists do not feel appreciated by their salon management. Our Great Clips family gets it. You’ll get RESPECT from us by being fair, honest and transparent with not just you, but all of our stylists.
We are Fifth Avenue Ventures and have been exclusively operating Great Clips salons since 1992. Everyone that works here gets the best of two worlds.
You get the personal attention of a local leadership team who care, really care about you.
No need to stress out about building a customer base – we bring them to you.
And you get the benefit of being part of the world’s biggest hair care company.
Forbes Magazine Names Great Clips One of America’s Best Employers for Women
For the second year in a row, the Great Clips brand has been recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Women, coming in at #22 among large brands in the U.S. Results were based on a survey conducted by independent research firm Statista, with a representative sample of more than 75,000 employees.
What are we looking for in a great Stylist?
· Someone who is a “people person” that just loves to help customers feel good about themselves from the fresh haircut you just created.
· Someone who wants to work with other creative stylists with the goal of lifting each other up.
· New stylists to the salon business OR seasoned stylists with years and years and years of experience. Everyone is welcome! We love you ALL!
· We want stay at home moms looking to earn extra $$ while still being available for the kids. But – you must love people and radiate positivity!
· We want career driven people who want to grow in this industry. If this is you, we really need to talk – we have helped many of our stylists grow into upper management, get corporate jobs with Great Clips, find careers with national product companies and purchase their own salon. But – you must love people and radiate positivity!
How Much Can You Make?
Stylists at our Rock Springs salon earned between $16.70 to $26.75 per hour last month. The average wage across our 16 salons is $25.90 per hour.
We show you exactly how much you made per hour each month. Those are real figures stylists earned and gives you an idea of what to expect. It includes a base wage, 2 bonuses and credit card tips. It doesn’t include cash tips.
Why Else Should You Apply?
- Medical Plan
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Free Mental Health Counseling
- Free Financial Planning Counseling
- Paid Advanced Training
Here’s What To Do Now
Open up your phone app and text me. Or call. My name is Gay and I’m at 801-201-0212. Email works, too – by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Let’s talk. I want to know how I can help you!
P.S. – Do you need to upgrade your tools? Our exclusive vendor gives a 20% discount on shears, clippers, … just about everything to our stylists. Then – we buy it on your behalf, and you pay us back through a payroll deduction over your next 2 paychecks.
P.P.S. – Gay – 801-201-0212 … Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.70 – $26.75 per hour
- Cosmetology or Barber License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply