Overview of Position
Experienced audit professional requiring moderate to low supervision from the manager. The Senior auditor is expected to assist the managers/directors in the development and execution of audit programs and is responsible for delivery of the audit from a procedural perspective.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Plans and executes audits under general supervision including risk assessment, planning, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, workpaper documentation, review of staff work, and reporting/remediation efforts
- Will have direct knowledge of the audit objectives in order to prepare the audit plan and understands the specific risks/ issues to be evaluated
- Directs, counsels, and instructs other auditors assigned and reviews their work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy
- Is responsible for delegating work and tasks to other team members and has the authority to do so
- Begins to demonstrate the ability to multitask responsibilities outside the bounds of the audit
- Must be able to plan, execute, deliver and effectively collaborate on integrated audits with IT audit team
- Ensure that audit issues are complete and accurate and associated root causes are understood, well defined, and presented to audit and client management
- Assist in the development of formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations as appropriate
- Acts as liaison between the department and key business partners/business executives in the development and execution of the audit plan
- Responsible for drafting audit report and ensuring quality of work performed
- Utilize problem solving skills to add value to areas audited
- Utilize data analytic capabilities to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Facilitate obtaining action plans for issues noted
- Lead post engagement issue follow up and resolution
- Builds and maintains key relationships with stakeholders to inform risk assessments and the audit plan
- Support other department initiatives and deliverables as needed including ERM and ad hoc investigations
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of Public Accounting or 5 years of related corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree.
- Possesses a CPA, CIA or equivalent designation
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation or similar IT designation such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Certifications considered a plus.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel? Up to 20%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply