Product Owner – Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Overview of Position
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Define programming work to be done. Create User Stories and Features detailing business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Prioritize work for the programming team. Triage high priority items.
- Represent and coordinate with the business/customers
- Accepting/Verify work completed by the programming team accomplishes the original goal/ask
- Collaborate with Product Manager to define programming roadmap/vision
- Maximize the value the programming team delivers
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years experience with SAFe
- Experience working or supporting Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
- Experience working with technical teams within the healthcare industry
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience working in UNIX environment and the COBOL Language
- Some College or Certification in related field
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply