Provide individualized, responsive implementation on-boarding experience to Mutual of Omaha customers and brokers. Manages the overall customer relationship to maximize customer satisfaction through frequent communication and timely deliverables. Employees in this job are required to utilize significant independent judgment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reviews and analyzes sold case material.
- Makes setup call to PolicyHolder (and if appropriate, Broker) to introduce the implementation process, explain the implementation manager role, and gather/verify complete sold case paperwork.
- Using judgment based on case information available, generates and communicates Group ID number at the appropriate point.
- Verifies that alternates in GSAP (user interface to capture the group’s information including eligibility and benefits) match the proposal and escalates any risk or rate-bearing issues to Underwriting.
- Builds rating census/verifies and adjusts occupational codes, associates census to each product line, final-rates the case, checks rates against proposal, and communicates with Group Office regarding changes to group’s sold billed premium versus target premium.
- Enters data to build the GSAP Navigation Tree (User Interface, UI).
- Assigns GSAP task to Underwriting for final approval, then Distributes group in GSAP to all back office areas.
- Completes immediate (non rate and/or risk bearing) revisions when changes are needed within the GSAP User Interface.
- Manages escalated issue resolution among Mutual of Omaha areas and external parties.
- Sends welcome email to PolicyHolder to include description of next steps, bill and booklets, summary of outstanding issues and introduction of service team contact information.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Excellent relationship building talent and skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment and the ability to think and conceptualize beyond existing barriers, methods and practices.
- Thorough understanding of Group Insurance products, including systems and distribution channels.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality and thorough customer service
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in establishing priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently
- Proficient with personal computer and Microsoft Office 365 applications, primarily Outlook and Excel
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Minimum: $44,465 MidPoint: $57,268 Maximum: $70,071
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Click Here To Apply