Over the last decade, we have been reimagining and revolutionizing the world’s most used but least regulated beauty service: Nail Care. We celebrate self-care as an everyday luxury for everyone, anywhere, at any time. We are doing this by becoming the world’s leading ethical and clean nail-care brand with a diverse and empowered community of designers, delivering super-hygienic, high-quality services, with safe and better-for-you, clean beauty products backed by the experience of completing over 2M+ services.
We are NOT just building a company. We are on a mission to transform an entire industry. WE ARE MiniLuxe!
Are you MiniLuxe?
The passion for a People First culture is our greatest asset. We believe diversity is beautiful. We believe having passion and creativity in your craft and career will help to drive our business. If you believe in these values and are about being your best self and having fun; then we would love to have you join our MiniLuxe Family.
About this Role
MiniLuxe is hiring General Managers who will be the master of the client experience and serve as a brand ambassador for MiniLuxe. This individual is a passionate leader of culture who drives the client experience, team development and ensures clean standards and consistent operational excellence. The General Manager is accountable to deliver on annual revenue goals.
This role requires 2+ years of leadership experience in retail, spa/salon, or hospitality. Candidates without relevant experience need not apply.
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Prior experience with appointment scheduling software preferred (experience with Zenoti a plus)
- Presents ideas through clear and concise communication, both written and verbal
- P&< Management experience
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop a team of 20+ associates
- Provides an exceptional client experience, every day
The MiniLuxe Offer
- $50,000 – $57,000 annual salary
- Performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, life insurance and 401K
- Commuter benefits, parking benefits, and more!
- Paid time off
- Complimentary services and retail discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply