Certified Nurse Aide (Fredericksburg, VA)
Carriage Hill Health & Rehab Center, in Fredericksburg, VA is looking for hard working, compassionate and dedicated CNA’s to join our team to uphold our mission.
Carriage Hill Health & Rehab Center offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees, competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive orientation and training. Our management team is supportive, consistent and compassionate towards our residents, patients and staff. Come meet our administration team before you are hired to assure understanding of our workplace culture. Join a family-oriented team that focuses on teamwork and recognizes our staff for their hard work.
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Care for and assist patients/residents with all daily living requirements, such as:
- Feeding and setting up meal trays
- Making beds
- Measuring and recording input/output
- Appropriately positioning patients/residents
- Providing preventative skin care
- Read, interpret and follow written and oral instructions.
- Accurately document any nursing care in the clinical record, including any changes in behavior or physical status.
- Obtain and record vital signs as instructed.
- Answer call bells timely.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified as a Virginia Nursing Assistant in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Virginia CNA License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply