Must be at least 21 years of age.
Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
CDL preferred but not required.
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Willingness and ability to learn how to maintain our highly complex trucks
Pride in your work
Desire to become a team member of a dedicated group of professional mechanics
Working knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, suspension and PMs.
Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC can offer job stability in these uncertain times. We are looking for a reliable diesel mechanic apprentice to maintain our fleet of tractor trailers. It requires a high level of skill in – hydraulics, electrical, diagnostics – using modern maintenance practices and technologies. You will be given an opportunity learn these techniques and be rewarded for your skills and abilities, and will provide you an opportunity for growth.
Under supervision, you will perform preventive maintenance services and inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Works under supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Pay is based on experience
Monday – Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
2nd Shift 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than __ pounds most of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) often;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements often;
At Endurance Environmental Solutions, each eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, as well as Aflac. 100% up to 3% match on 401K and 50% on your 4% and 5% contribution! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Questions? Call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am – 5:00pm eastern standard time
Apply Today and join the Endurance Team!
Click Here To Apply