Are you a maintenance professional who is looking lead a team and take your career to the next level? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and help us build something special! We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to manage a team and provide a full range of maintenance and repair services.
Our Maintenance Supervisors lead an on-site maintenance team and handle overall daily maintenance and upkeep of property grounds, facilities, streets, equipment, and various utility systems. They also provide great customer service at all times.
- Establish and prioritize daily maintenance work to be completed to maintenance team.
- Follow-up on work assignments to ensure efficient, thorough completion of assigned work orders.
- Maintain record of types and frequency of service requests received.
- Work with Resort Manager to establish emergency maintenance on call schedule.
- Ensure adherence to all company operating policies.
- Oversee maintenance projects and manage on-site contractors.
- Perform duties in a safe manner adhering to all safety procedures and properly using safety equipment.
- Assist in all aspects of resort maintenance and repair of grounds and facilities, including, but not limited to lawns, clubhouse, pools,
- streets, curbside and gardening.
- Ensure completion of routine maintenance and minor emergency repairs.
- Ensure proper maintenance of community vehicles.
- Ensure safe storage of hazardous chemicals/equipment.
- Participate in the selection of contractual services as requested by Resort Manager.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Work with Resort Manager to purchase supplies, equipment and services while adhering to budget guidelines.
- Make regular inspections of the guest sites.
- Issue rule reminders and violation notices, and follow ups as needed.
- Assist Resort Manager with aspects of capital expenditure program, including reviewing budget variances as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Resort Maintenance Supervisor, you must be hard-working, reliable and focused on providing exceptional customer service. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years in general maintenance role, preferably in a residential housing, campground, or resort environment
- Minimum 1 year experience managing at least one direct report
- Good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general maintenance techniques and repair work
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical, and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment, and commercial machinery
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and internet
- Availability to respond to resort needs during non-business hours while on-call
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multiple plan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Click Here To Apply