Peltram Plumbing is the Seattle area’s largest provider of new construction plumbing for residential and multifamily commercial construction. We are looking for Journeyman Plumbers and Foremen to support our tremendous growth as we have new construction projects across Western Washington. We plumb over 1,200 single family homes and almost 1,000 multifamily commercial units a year.
We have excellent benefits and top pay for the experience you will be bringing to the teams. We offer free medical, dental, vision for you and competitive rates for your family along with an HSA. Strong 401K with 100% match up to 4% of base earnings. We have several holiday and summer events with the family, paid holidays, annual tool allowance, employee purchase discounts, voluntary weekly classroom training, your own truck, gas card, PTO, bonus program, and workdays that start and finish early.
With 35 years of company experience, we are looking to build on the long standing partnerships with the best residential and commercial constructors in the Seattle area.
Just a few of the duties needed are:
- Assemble, install, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, and sprinkler systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing concerns as indicated or according to work orders.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Install pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, to include trim such as sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, boilers, etc.; install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Plan and install plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls; test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
- Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean at all times.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Maintain all building codes, installation requirements and relevant legislation.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Frequent travel in Western Washington in company vehicles.
- Proven experience working as a plumber in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of plumbing systems, materials and equipment.
- Working knowledge of state regulations affecting plumbing work.
- Exceptional customer service and client focus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Able to teach, train, and mentor new apprentices.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply