Employment: Full Time/Part Time
Starting $12.50 + Depending on Experience
Hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Our brand new Best Western Settlers Point Washington, Utah is currently searching for reliable and hardworking individuals to join our team.
Apply via email to Jordan at [email protected]
We offer all our Members competitive wages (based on experience), opportunities to grow within our Hotel company, Employee Discounts, Company Profit Sharing, Semi-annual cash incentives, medical & teledoc $28 single person! dental, & vision, 401k match.
Position reports to: Head of Housekeeping
Purpose/Goal: Provide an immaculately clean atmosphere for our guests.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Customer Service skills.
- Housekeeping skills.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Able to get on hands and knees and scrub.
- Ability to work long physically strenuous hours under pressure.
Education Required: None
- Ensure every room is clean and ready for the next guest.
- Ensure that the bathrooms are free of hair and are spotless.
- Change sheets each day and neatly make each bed.
- Ensure only the correct pillows are placed on each bed.
- Spot-clean carpets and chairs as needed.
- Organized desk paperwork and place correctly in room.
- Ensure all lights are working in every room each day.
- Turn AC or Heat to proper setting.
- Report any missing items to Supervisor immediately.
- Report any lost and found items immediately.
- Clean Refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, and sink areas thoroughly.
- Vacuum the room making sure to get the corners.
- Dust for cobwebs
- Straighten Lampshades and furniture as needed.
- Make sure TV remote is present and that it works.
- Empty trash everyday and clean trash cans.
- Clean mirrors daily.
- Ensure that every aspect of the guest room is clean and presentable.
- Use and handle cleaners properly.
- Take trash to assigned area for removal by maintenance.
- Keep guest stay-over rooms secure.
- Keep access key card secure.
- Clean assigned section of hallways each day.
- Assist in extra cleaning projects.
- Communicate maintenance needs immediately.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures in the Company Policy Handbook.
Click Here To Apply